Saturday, March 7, 2009

I Can Finally Breathe!

Over the past 3 weeks I have been breathing through a straw. Not literally but mentally and physically. In school it is inevitable that there are down weeks, with little going on and then crazy weeks, when the (excuse my language) shit hits the fan and EVERYTHING is happening. The past three weeks have been those INSANE weeks.

Over the past 3 weeks I have had over 12 quizzes, 5 major exams, 2 Friday night classes, 3 Saturday classes, 5 internship interviews, over 25 hours of work in the pharmacy, over 14 hours of grading papers, around 5 academic meetings and lucky me a car jump after my battery died. I was averaging 4 hours of sleep a night with 2 being the lowest and 5 being the most.

Now I can breathe!
YEAAAAAAA!!!!!!


My stomachache has toned down, my headache is slowly disappearing and the dark circles under my eyes are less inflamed. I almost feel spoiled that the next few weeks will be more empty and slower. Spoiled?...I mean relieved. I will definitely take advantage of some of the time!

To tell the truth I am writing this blog while I am in one of my Saturday afternoon classes (do not tell my professor) so that I can enjoy the afternoon after I get out!

No comments: