Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Preliminary Schedule...

This is a preliminary copy of my schedule of rotations!! I am EXCITED about all of the sites I have but am not too excited about the timing of them all. Plus there is still one rotation that I might get instead. I am trying to get some of the dates changed (praying I can) to be in certain cities at certain times ;)

So this is a ROUGH schedule for now.... But glad that I have some kind of schedule to look at! Yeah, rotations!! My head is not longer at school.....


Missouri Baptist Medical Center - St. Louis
Lakeview Internal Med - Koeningsfeld, Des Moines, IA
Iowa Pharmacist Association - Des Moines, IA
Mansmith Pharm - Emmetsburg, IA
Broadlawns Psych - Des Moines, IA
Vacation
Broadlawns - Des Moines, IA
Diamond Headache Unit - Chicago, IL
Keefer's - Mt. Prospect, IL
NACDS - Wash. DC

No comments: