Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What I Have Been Up To

Over the past week I have been...

To Michigan to pick over 150 pounds of blueberries with 14 adults and 5 kids.
To downtown Chicago to visit Millennium Park, stop at the bars on Navy Pier, walk along the river, ride the "L", ride the trolley, and remember why I Love this city.
To Chinatown to shop for bamboo, enjoy the sites and chow down on good Chinese food.
To The Grove to see a hundred year old turtle, an 1800's schoolhouse, and a log cabin similar to the one my mother grew up in.
Trying to brush up on my miniature golfing skills (or lack of skills).
Out to dinner with old friends while trying to contact lost friends.
Engaging in conference calls from the comfort of my bed.


Summer really is the greatest season. I seem to get so much done and enjoy myself the most.

No comments: