Friday, August 7, 2009

TV Shows of My Childhood

I can remember watching these shows as I grew up in the late 80s and throughout the 90s. Some of them are classics, some were my father's favorites that I watched with him, while others were shows I would sneak in during days off of school or after school before my parents got home and got me working on my homework.

Charles in Charge ; Wonder Years ; Growing Pains
MacGyver ; Who's the Boss ; Golden Girls
The Cosby Show ; Murder She Wrote ; Gimmer A Break
Doogie Howser ; Matlock ; Full House
Double Trouble ; Three's Company ; Family Ties
Family Matters ; Happy Days ; 7th Heaven
Mr. Belvedere ; Balky and Larry ; Home Improvement
Saved By the Bell ; Beverly Hills ; 90210
Blossom ; The Secret World of Alex Mack ; Sister, Sister
Clarissa Explains it All ; Sabrina ; Step by Step
Clueless ; Touched By an Angel ; ER
The Nanny ; Walker Texas Ranger ; Weird Science
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Do you remember any of your favorites childhood tv shows?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Dorothy....MacGyver (wasn't this what you watched with Dad while some of us were at piano lessons)
I loved The Brady Bunch too (ages me a bit!) :)