Saturday, August 29, 2009

Any Ideas?

For my business class I need to identify a company that made a successful launch of gained market strength during a period of economic downturn (recession). It can either be current or from previous recessions. I am trying to think of goods or a company that fits this description.
Any ideas?


I am trying to make a get-well gift for a very ill friend in the hospital. I am trying to make a bouquet of comics. I do not know what to use as the stems for the comics. I was thinking maybe straws but I would like them to look green like a flower stem.
Any ideas?


I would love to win the lottery.
Any ideas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Company Apple computers

Use green pipe cleaners for the stems

Anonymous said...

Southwest Airlines


pipe cleaners is a great idea!