Saturday, May 16, 2009

Guess Where I am?

Finally after waiting almost two months, I am visiting my niece in St. Louis! I wanted to see her since she was born but never had the right situation to travel from school to see her. With classes done for the semester and summer practically here, I made the trip through the storm yesterday.

All I can say is...it is ALL Worth it! She is the cutest baby! No matter if she is crying, laughing, eating or sleeping she is precious and irresistible in every way. The goos and the gaas are amazing. Everything about her is miraculous including how much she has grown in 2 months, how strong she is, and how one smile from her can make the world peaceful. Her smile, curly hair, tiny toes, miniature hands, mini fingers, and beautiful blue eyes all make her the most adorable baby. I have given her a bath, changed her diapers, fed her and am still not sick of it all.

Babies are wonders in themselves because they make you realize what life really means and what it is all about. Babies themselves are complex in their body, growth rates, and abilities to survive however they are the so simple. They only eat, sleep and go to the bathroom yet they are miracles. They make you understand what is important in life and how simple life really should be. Breathing, eating and loving are so simple yet are the most important parts of life. Babies make you realize the awe that life is and how precious every moment is. I am so happy to spend time with my niece and I love her so much for everything she is and everything she teaches me. Thank you Emily!

No comments: