Monday, July 5, 2010

Horoscopes...Believe it or Not?

My horoscope (scorpio) for the month of July:

"Flowers. Poems. Songs. Love songs. Chocolate souffle. Oysters. Oh my! It looks like the 1st and 2nd are going to be pretty romantic days for you! Enjoy this flurry of lovey-dovey activity."

Wrong so far. No relationship, no love, no flowers, not even any lovey-dovey activity.

"The 5th, 6th and 7th, on the other hand, are going to be days devoted to figuring out the nuts and bolts of the relationship. Compromise, compatibility, goals: You'll have to go over all these, and more. Be sure to be honest."

Still wrong, considering I did not have that relationship in the first week. So I still do not have any lovey-dovey activity to figure out or be honest with.


"Work is taking top priority on the 12th and 13th. Give it your full attention. A piece of really good career-related news comes your way on the 18th and 19th. Just in time! But do you think it might be time to step off this work-related roller coaster? Can you think of any way to change things fundamentally in the future?"

Work probably will be a priority in these weeks because my rotation will be wrapping up and I will have two presentations associated with that. I thought I would not have homework after I finished school but that is not true as I have presentations to take care of. I hope my future "changes Fundamentally" for the better!

"Make a deal and sign all the paperwork on the 24th. By the 29th, you're ready to tap your hidden talents."

I hope it is a really good deal! Like a job, or a lottery winner or a free car!


"End the month with a really good workout on the 31st. Physical exercise is just the ticket for working off frustration and getting into a really good space, physically and mentally."

This will be true as I celebrate at a bachelorette party with my friends and bride to be best friend!

No comments: