Thursday, January 8, 2009

Weird Number Fetish

I am a numbers person because I work well with numbers and think better in numbers. Sometimes I think about numbers so much that I think I have a fetish with numbers. For example:

~I do not like any prime numbers except one and three.
~I am not a fan of odd numbers unless they end in five.
~I really like even numbers.
~I will not get out of bed in the morning unless the time ends in an even number or a five.
~I think even numbers are good luck.
~I love number patterns and games (like sudoku)
~I like decimals better than fractions but fractions look neater.
~I think America should adopt the metric system because it is much easier and organized when it comes to numbers.
~I time things in times that end in even numbers or numbers that end in five.

Have you ever thought about numbers so much?
I Have!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know this is an old post, and you probably did not expect a comment 4 years later, but here it is.

Numbers are awesome. Are you a synesthete by any chance?