Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Housewarming Party Gift

I have a housewarming party to go to this Saturday night. Since I am a young professional and most of my friends just graduated a few years ago, I have not had the chance to attend too many house warming parties. I went online to get some ideas for gifts.

Some of the more funny or interesting gifts;

fishbowls, a drink holster, a soap dispensing nose, a plate/drink combo, a liquid dispensing seat cushion and whiskey cubes.
























The party I am attending is for a house of five friends. I may go with a pair of ear plugs and bottle of wine for each house resident. Any other suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely the soap dispensing nose for each. 

1st communion gofts said...

This is so cool! Never had a housewarming party gift before.