Thursday, March 31, 2011

Unique Experiences In DC

This past week I have been able to take advantage of a lot of unique experiences in DC that I may not have had the chance to do if I had not had a rotation with the FDA. Some pictures to recap my weekend/week.


I visited the USP, United States Pharmacoepia, which works with the FDA to form the standards and monographs (how to make these drugs) for all of the drug ingredients, supplements, injections, etc. Definitely an insiders perspective that was once in a lifetime. I got to tour the Pentagon, where I could not take pictures but it was definitely a great tour.


I visited the Supreme Court. Once again limited on the pictures but an experience everyone should take advantage of at least once.



I also visited the National Botanic Garden which is small but full of beautiful exhibits.


2 comments:

Oil painting for beginners said...

This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

Anonymous said...

Fantastyczna strona. Piekne zdjecia.Dziekuje za udzielenie informacji.Troche jestem zazdrosny.