Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nervous Like The New Kid On The Block!

I start my first pharmacy rotation tomorrow and am EXTREMELY nervous!

It is a big change for me considering I have been doing the school thing for more than five years. I also am in a new city, state and living situation (which I appreciate more than I can explain but am still getting used to). In addition, I do not have much hospital experience and my first rotation is at a hospital. I have to wake up early, go to work and try not to mess up. I am scared that I will be the little minnow in the big lake and that I will not know enough. Everyone keeps telling me that I will be fine, but I am still nervous/scared. Wish me luck! I hope I make it out alive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck, I know its hard being the new kid but it will be ok.