Monday, November 16, 2009

Hair Color

Lately I have been thinking about doing something different with my hair color. I have never colored, let along highlighted my hair so I am not sure what I really want to do with it. I have a mousy brown hair that is wavy, frizzy, and sits down to about mid shoulder blade but now I want to do something fun! I do not want anything super permanent as I just want to try something out. I found some colors online:


Roasted Cinnamon
Auburn
Midnight Spice
Fire Red
Mandarin Cream
Caramel Delight
Light Ash
Dark Strawberry
Platinum Blonde
Butterscotch
Copper
Light Wheat
Golden Brown
Off Black
Honey
Silver
Ginger
Chestnut
Chocolate
Sable
Dirty Blonde


What do you think I should do?
Blue? Pink?
Some of these sound like deserts not hair color!
I think I will stick with a color not from the circus or from the desert cart, like chestnut or auburn!

No comments: